Deadline: 3 May 2020
This summer, we would like to invite students who are passionate about media to take part in our Career event for business, tech and creative innovators (m/f/d) in Berlin. Taking place from 29 June to 1 July 2020, Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2020 offers you outstanding networking opportunities and unique insights into one of the biggest media companies in the world. This is your chance to lay the foundations for a promising career entry within a multinational group.
During these three days, you will:
- Participate in workshops tackling the challenges of digitalization,
- Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs,
- Present your business ideas to members of the board at Bertelsmann,
- With a little luck, win a great prize for the best idea and design.
As a participant, you will benefit from:
- Expanding your network with new friends and helpful contacts,
- Attending a party to be remembered, including a live act,
- Receiving individual career consulting,
- Becoming a lifelong member of the Talent Meets Bertelsmann network,
- Having your accommodation and travel expenses covered.
We will be happy to invite you to come to Berlin if you:
- Are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, an MBA or a Ph.D. in business, economics, humanities, media management, journalism, business analytics or informatics, or related fields, and have a keen interest in media and data science,
- Have gained experience in projects outside academia that demonstrate your passion for business, tech and creativity, as well as their interplay,
- Have displayed above-average academic performance and have strong analytical and communication skills,
- Speak and write English fluently.
We’ll cover the costs of your hotel room for two nights from 29 June to 1 July 2020, as well as your travel expenses: up to €300 for students from European schools and up to €500 for students from non-European schools.
HOW to APPLY:
Please apply (online only: [https://jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com/talentcommunity/apply/590638301/?locale=en_US]) by 3 May 2020. Tell us about yourself and your passion. Let us know why you would like to join Talent Meets Bertelsmann, what fascinates you about media and data, and why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges. Please include proof of your proficiency in English. We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.
Once we have reviewed your application, you may be invited to the second round of the selection process, an asynchronous video interview. Alternatively, you can opt for a phone interview. If you convince us, you will receive an invitation for the event soon after the interview.
Should you have any question, please consult: Niklas Bourdonneau at: [email protected]