Deadline: 1 February 2021
Named in honor of the former TU/e President, the Amandus H. Lundqvist Scholarship Program (ALSP) awards scholarships to excellent students who have been admitted to a TU/e Master’s program. The scholarship consists of a tuition fee waiver (worth €16,000) and a contribution to living expenses of €5,000 for each year of the two years of the Master’s program (a total of €10,000 for the 2 year Master’s program). The first year of the living expenses will be funded by the Holland Scholarship.
The scholarships are awarded to students who in comparison with other applicants, have achieved the highest grades from their previous education at world-renowned universities outside the Netherlands.
- Have submitted a complete application package for admission to a TU/e Master’s program before 1 February for the following academic year;
- Are highly talented, excellent students who have achieved a cumulative GPA above 80% of the scale maximum in their Bachelor’s degree from an internationally acclaimed university;
- Are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”). Information on eligibility for this support can be found on the website of DUO. Please note that students who need to apply for a visa and residence permit for study are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans;
- Comply with the Dutch visa criteria (where applicable);
- Have not been granted a full-cost scholarship by any other scholarship organization.
- Are those who are admitted to ANY of the TU/e Master’s programs automatically take part in the selection procedure for a ALSP scholarship.
- Are all nationalities except the Dutch nationality.
HOW to APPLY:
You automatically enter the selection procedure for ALSP if you submit a complete application for a TU/e Master’s program before the scholarship deadline AND are subsequently admitted to a TU/e Master’s program. You must also meet the Terms and Conditions of the ALSP scholarship.
An application is complete when:
- You have submitted the online application including all required uploads
- You receive an email from the International Office confirming that your application has been received and is considered complete
To start the application, please click here