Deadline: 30 April 2020
The University of Turin funds 15 two-year scholarships to international students interested in enrolling at the first year of a postgraduate degree program, a.y. 2020-2021.
You can apply for the scholarship if you:
- hold a valid qualification obtained in a foreign education system providing access to a postgraduate degree program
- do not have Italian citizenship
- are not residing in Italy.
The 15 two-year scholarships will be assigned as follows:
- 3 scholarships for international students with Mexican citizenship
- 3 scholarships for international students with Japanese citizenship
- 4 scholarships for international students with one of the following citizenships: Algeria, Cameroon, Gabon; Mali, Morocco, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Senegal and Tunisia
- 5 scholarships for international students with any other citizenship different from those listed above.
Each scholarship amounts to 9,000 euros per year, gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account. The awarding of 9,000 euros for the second year is subject to the achievement of academic merit requirements. Academic merit requirements will be published through an advice on the present webpage.
HOW to APPLY:
Applications will be evaluated on the basis of the GRE General Test which must have been obtained not earlier than 5 years before this Call deadline and successfully passed in all three sections with the following minimum scores:
- Verbal Reasoning: 140/170
- Quantitative Reasoning: 140/170
- Analytical Writing: 3.5/6.
To verify your eligibility for the scholarships and for detailed information on the admission requirements, please refer to “ART. 3 – Admission requirements” of the Call for scholarships.
Applications shall be submitted within Thursday 30 April 2020 through the online procedure
In order to be admitted and enroll in the chosen programme, non-EU students residing abroad also have to follow the pre-enrolment and visa procedures according to the yearly recommendations given by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR) in the Procedures for Entry, Residence and Enrolment at Higher Education Institutions for students requiring visas for higher education courses in Italy.
Please click here for the Call for scholarships for international students 2020-2021